The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Monday, June 07, 2004

Jamie's Site has arrived!



Hi everyone,

This is my first blog! I was born on 5/19/04 at 12:22 P.M. I weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. I took my time coming out of mommy's tummy... about 17 hours from the time she got to the hospital! But, mom and dad say I'm worth it. Here are some of my other stats. Apgar scores were 8 and 9. (Points off for color... I was a little blue/grey for the first minute, but all is fine now. Plus, dad says that I only needed a 7 to pass, so I'm an over-achiever!)

Love,
Jamie

P.S. Thanks for all of the presents! I'm trying to poop or pee on each one to show how much I appreciate it!

P.P.S. Yes. There are posts before this even though this was the first blog... My dad figured out how to pre-date blogs, so that the series of events would be more accurate!