I'm 7 months old! Fun and Games!
I celebrated my 7 month bday by going to my first Raider game. I had so much fun. I weigh 19 pounds, 4 ounces now and still don't have a lot of hair. Maybe that is why I like hats so much - I especially like it when Mom and Dad wear hats so I can play the "Take that hat off your head" game with them. I grab it off their heads, often with pieces of their hair too, and then giggle - then they put it back on - and I grab it again - that is the game. I also love to play "Hide and Seek" now - I sit on my fanny on the ground and then Mom and Dad whisper, "Where's Jamie" and I sit very quietly and still with my head looking down, then I look up at them with a big grin and they say, "There she is!" and they get very excited - it is a pretty fun game for now. I also like to meet up with my friends and play the "Ride on Mom's Shoulders" game - my friend Samantha Wood and I are doing it in the picture. I still have not tired of the sister games, "See how much of my hand I can get in my Mouth" and "What can I put in my mouth next?" I have been playing these 2 games for a while now - I am really good at them. Of course, I love the games on my new Hanukkah present activity table - those Fisher Price people must have so much fun at their jobs all day. I sort of like the "Learn to crawl" game - it excites me at first as I get push up on my hands and feet, but since I seem to forget that I have knee joints, the crawling attempts soon frustrate me. I really like the "Stand by myself for 2 seconds and then fall backwards" game -Mom is always there to catch me - I giggle lots during this game. I wonder what will happen if I try that on my own without Mom?

<< Home