2 1/2 Years and THRIVING!
I'm 2 1/2 minus 2 days and here is my update:
* I have lots of songs in my repertoire: "Draw me a Circle" (thanks to Mimi), Twinkle Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABCD (of course), Make a Wish Island, Hopped Up, Hello Everybody, Apples and Cherries, and many more. I like to sing ABC at least 5 times a day - especially when I am getting worked up.
* I also love to hum
* I love to make-up my own words and animal names
* I love school
* I seem to be growing some more hairs!
* At night, when Mom and Dad put me to bed and I am not ready yet, I do one of 3 things:
1) Ask for more arm kisses, more draw me a cirlce song, more animal drawings on my back, more soft, more stories
2) Climb out of my crib, open the door and proudly present myself to mom and dad who have typically just popped open some wine and turned on the reality show tivo
3) Shout the letters M....O....M or D...O....D as loud as I can until they arrive.
* I am super smart - everyone says it. I know that kangaroos and possums and koala bears are marsupials.
* I have an AMAZING memory - way better than Mom and Dads and an elephants. Mom can read me a book just once and I will remember almost everything about it - character's names, howling mokeys (not crying monkeys), etc.
* I am a great eater - I love carrots cuz they make me see better and I love milk cuz it makes me have strong bones
* I love pretending to be a different animal every morning when I wake up - my favorite is a licking dog
* I am getting MUCH better at sharing and finding my kind words
* I have not gotten very many time outs at all recently!
* I climb out of my crib and can open almost any door by myself
* I love playing hide and seek
* I love touching bugs and slugs with my fingers
* I love to count with my fingers
* I love jumping like joey
* I love to tell stories and play dress-up
* I love giving people check-ups as Dr. Ariel
* I don't like napping and only will fall asleep at naptime now if Mom tricks me in the car
* I love going splashing with mom in puddles - on foot or in the car
* I love looking for deer at the Discovery Museum
* I love swimming in my bathtub pool
* A word of caution these days - Don't squish my poo poo!!!
* I love macadamia nuts (must be the Hawaiian in me)
* I am happy

<< Home