The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Thursday, May 17, 2007

School Party



Today was my birthday party at school. I am one of the last ones of the year and it was finally my turn to sit on the special birthday stool and wear the special candle crown. I got to pick the flavors of my cake and I picked asparagus and artichoke too. YUMMY! Tim Cain, one of my favorite singers, even came to my school today to sing me Happy Birthday. He has legs that do not work as well as they should just like I have a pancreas that does not work as well as it should and Daddy has eyes (and hair) that do not work as well as they should and Mom has a wrist that does not work as well as it should. Mom says mean people have mouths that don't work as well as they should.