My Christmas Wishes to you
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!
I wish you love in your heart and the Christmas spirit.
I hope Santa is good to you – I buttered him up this week (see picture) so I am hopeful for Christmas Day!
I really want a book called Dragon Soup and also a Scrat Pez dispenser so hopefully he will remember.
We will leave him cheese and crackers and we will leave the reindeers carrots for their ride so they have energy.
We gave some toys this week to little kids who do not have any because Santa does not know where they live. I’m glad we did that.
I also got a baby boy cousin for Christmas this week – Arie Patrick Kurtzig – he is really cute – 8 pounds – everyone is happy (see pictures of him below).
My mommy says I am her miracle.
Merry Christmas! or as they say in Hawaii, Mele Kalikimaka or as they say in Spanish, Feliz Navidad!
Jamie Ariel Kurtzig

<< Home