The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bev's Graduation Day



Today was Bev's graduation day! Bev is Krystle's dog and she is very special since she can sniff low blood sugars - that's amazing. She is such a good dog and I felt so happy for her today when she was up on stage graduating. She even had her picture taken in PEOPLE magazine! She is also a really good listener - I say, "Bev, sit." and "Bev, come." and she does all of those things. When I say "Uh Oh Bev," she knows she was a little naughty, but she turns nice so quickly. Mom says I could learn some lessons from Bev, so I did - I love pretending to be Bev's baby dog and I LOVE licking people like Bev does to show my affection - Some people don't really seem to like pretend baby dogs that much for some reason. When I grow up, I want a lab just like her.