Disneyland with Mom and Mimi!
I am SUPER lucky - Mimi and Mom took me to Disneyland this week for part of my Winter Break from School. We had SOOOOO much fun! Here is my top 5 list:
1) Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch
2) The 3D Bugs Life movie where bugs tickled mom's bottom and she screamed
3) Talking with Crush the Sea Turtle all by myself at the special theatre
4) Dining with all the Princesses at Ariel's Grotto
5) Seeing my Great grandparents and spending the week with Mimi and Mom
Highlights included:
Finally Flying with Mimi - granted it was an elephant, but Mimi let me be the pilot! I felt very secure flying with her.
Dining with Lilo and Stitch! Stitch loved me.
Meeting one of my idols - BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! Mimi and I chased him down. He was nice but I did not like his ride that much.
Having Lunch with Ariel and the Princesses at her Grotto!
Visiting with Great Grandma and Grandpa

<< Home