The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kind of nice...

Well, even though I don't like Kelly very much yet, she is sort of cute. Everyone says she looks just like me - beautiful. And she DID come out how I asked her to - red hair and blue eyes - that was nice of her. And, she lets me dress her up kind of funny and does not really whine about it. And, she has not cried at all about ME getting so many presents this week - whenever people come to visit us this week, they have brought ME a present. Maybe they are confused - it is not MY birthday - it is Kellys Zero Birthday, but she has not complained about this at all. Maybe she is kind of nice to have around after all?

Kelly dress up... I was making her a chef...