A Day in My Garden
Climbing Trees in my Garden (even though I fell out of it last week, I'm not afraid. I'm only afraid of things that eat me and of spreading fire).
Throwing apple cores (from the apples from our yummy tree) to Bambi...
Me after Planting my First Strawberries in my veggie garden...don't forget to separate the roots and dig a deep hole as if you were a meerkat...
We will NOT be planting this poison plant in our garden - even if it does keep the deer away. Don't even use these sticks for marshmallow roasting since they make you sick! (It is OLEANDER in case you were wondering.)
My orchard.... well, it is technically not MY orchard since I did not plant it and since this is not my house (we are renting), BUT for the year, it is my Pear tree. We have been picking and eating the most delicious pears all week. Mom does not like pears so I get double! Too bad Kel has no teeth. MMMMMM!
Strolling back home on the path after a fun day in the garden...

<< Home