The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

5 month Milestones!





I weighed 17 pounds 5 ounces on my 5 month bday.
I can sit up super well - since 4.5 months really
I can hold my own bottle - and Mom and Dad's water bottles too!
I chat a bit more - I have a nice high voice
I can pick up things much better than before - even small things
I love putting my sticky fingers in mouths - anyones.
I love pulling hair and jewelry - I especially love my babysitter Christi's watch
I have not been sleeping through the night at all this entire last month
I am up 2x at least every night - I tell Mom and Dad it is because I miss them - that way they won't be made at me:)
I have just removed my little blue bed from the crib (the one that I have been sleeping in inside my crib) - I am too big for it!
I still love the wisk and the measuring cups and spoons
I sleep best if it is totally dark and quiet at night
I do take 2 naps a day - one short one (hour or less) in the morning and one longer one (1-3 hours) in the later afternoon.
I love to put EVERYTHING in my mouth
I giggle when Mom and Dad puff out their cheeks and blow and make funny faces
I reach out to hug mom and dad - this is especially pleasing to them
I wake up in the morning between 7:30 and 9 generally
I almost always wake up in the morning with a big smile.
I love to play with the pine cones near our fireplace and the telescope too
I recognize pictures of my mom and dad now - at least I think I do.
I recognize my Grandma for sure!
I LOVE phone cords and listening on the phone
I love to chew on my bath book's sea creatures
I can turn the switch on my Gymini off and on all by myself
I suck my lower lip all the time
I SMILE tons!