The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Saturday, October 02, 2004

My 4.5 Month Bday...Sitting Up!



We like to celebrate in this house so even my half birthday gets acknowledged:) Here are some of my new tricks:
* I can sit up ALL BY MYSELF!! I topple over slowly eventually and usually land on my face because I forget that my arms exist, but I LOVE to sit up.
* I roll over all the time - but only back to front.
* I Love to eat my Dad's Mardi Gras beads
* I have reverted to my 2 week old antics of waking up twice overnight - I should cut this out soon or I won't be getting any more presents
* I love to have books read to me - when they are right in front of me, I grab them and eat them
* I coo lots and drool even more
* I love to go on walks with Mom in the Bjorn - I am so nosy so I like to face out and see everything. See above pic!