The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Fun Facts - Reflections at 4 months!







1) At one month old, Daddy's big toe was bigger than my entire foot!
2) At 4 months old, Daddy's thumb was wider than Jamie's thumb is long.
3) At birth - 4 months, I have a mullet.
4) I get my finger nails cut about once a week because they grow so fast. Mom is jealous.
5) I love to stand up - always have - especially when holding the arches on my Gymini...see above.
6) I love to pick cherries - see above - sometimes it makes me crazy though if I cannot get them all out of the bowl.
7) My favorite household toys are the measuring cup and the wisk - wisk has soooo many pieces for me to stick in my mouth!
8) I love to sit on Dad's shoulders - I feel so big and tall and I love to pull on and eat his hair while I'm up there - see above!
9) I LOVE to do airplane on Mom or Dad's shins! Grandma Leslie inspires me!