The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sleeping in My Own Room - Finally!


This was a big day for me - I finally got to sleep in MY OWN ROOM! I like it sooooo much better than Mom and Dad's. Dad snores and it wakes me up - over and over again. In my own bedroom, I finally have some peace and quiet. Also, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I have this cool mobile to look at above my head, but I did not have anything in Mom and Dad's room. Also, my room is like a beach play cabana - so fun and cute. Mom and Dad's room is boring. Thank goodness I cried so much for a few nights in a row that they moved me over to my own room - I will reward them with a few good sleep nights. They are finally starting to learn who is boss around here.