Jamie is 3 months!
I am 3 months old! I weighed in at 14 pounds 13 ounces today. I love to be naked in this hot summer weather! I also love to use my charm and big blue eyes to allure international babies of mystery - see Sam Young from Milan above!
New tricks in the last week:
* I roll on my side all by myself now! Can't quite get all the way over - my belly is in the way.
* I love to watch the Olympics - especially gymnastics and diving,
like my mom.
* I love to show off my Olympian grip by grabbing shirts, clothing and hair.
* I love to play with my parrot and giraffe on my Gymini - they have the best colors.
* I am especially good at the HIGH 5 game - my parents think I am a genius!
* I also love to empty the fake cherry bowl and kick them all around - making a giant mess is soooo much fun!
* I love to kick anything placed on or at my big feet - look out Mia
Hamm!

<< Home