The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Monday, September 20, 2004

4 month Doc Appt.




Had my 4 month check up today. I love my doctor - Dr. Brock Bernsten - he is so nice and calm and his beard is fun to look at. The nurse, Rana, is awesome. She gave me my 4 shots today so fast that I hardly had time to cry. She is good. They also taught us today about solid foods - sounds messy but fun! Mom said she'd let me try some in the next couple of months. She eats yogurt in front of me every morning at breakfast and makes big eyes and makes "MMMMMMMMM" noises - I think she is tring Jedi mind tricks.

I am perfectly healthy; 16 pounds, 6 ounces; 26.5 inches long (almost time for a new car seat) and my head circumference is 41 - proud to report that all of these stats put me in the 90th percentile of kids my age. Maybe I got Dad's height genes? No more Doc visits until I am 6 months old!