My First Christmas! Lots of Pictures!
This is the best day ever! I must have been a very good girl so far because Santa gave me TONS of booty! (Speaking of Booty, check out my festive one in the picture above!) I got "toot" outfits, including an ice skating shirt that says "First Place" and a red dress with a big furry heart on it since I am so loved. I got cool toys, including a blanket with tags on it everywhere - I make sure I lick each one every hour or so! I got my first music box from my great grandparents. I will think of them every time I see it. I got tons of books, cool pop up ones mostly - I love these because I can rip off the paper pop ups and eat them. Who can sleep with all of this excitement? We played with our presents all day, watched sports, tormented MyLee the kitty (she spit at me) and ate and drank all afternoon. I think I have a milk hangover. We drove to Uncle Dick and Aunt Jan's new house in the afternoon to continue our celebration - I met my second cousin, Natalie, for the first time today. Grandpa Brad also took me to see my first up close horse on the ranch next door - I loved it and petted it. I can't think of a better day! Oh, thank you Santa for such a fun day! Ho Ho Ho - I want to go home home home to our hotel hotel hotel... I am pooped after all of this excitement!

<< Home