Happy Valentine's Day - I LOVE Hawaii; First pool, First ocean, First Tummy Sleep, First Stair Climb and 3rd tooth!
Well, we are just home from our awesome Hawaiian vacation. We stayed at Glamma's house - my first time there - no wonder Mom and Dad love it there! This place was better than ... well... all my toys combined.
Hawaii - trip #2 - for me. Here is a summary of my Hawaiian getaway - I got a chance to unwind and run around naked and go in the ocean and the pool and go to the Zoo - twice - and the Aquarium and Sea Life Park and fall asleep to the sound of the waves and play with my friends, Elsie and Soli, and strum Ali's guitar and listen to him play fun music - I LOVE music - and see Grandma's new house and eat at Kobe and watch them cook with big fire right in front of me and eat at Alan Wongs (mmmmmmmmm) and swing on the hammock and show my mom how the hula is really done! I also slept on my stomach for the first time ever and ate lots of yummy fruits and crawled up stairs for the first time and went in my first ocean, hot tub and pool. I also got my THIRD tooth - also on the bottom next to my other two. I loved chilling out in my tube - don't think I got my mom's lame water/swim genes. Grandma's water genes are coming through for me!

<< Home