New Year Breakthroughs! Hide and Seek, Cheerios and Chase!
Though we've had a great time in Laguna Beach on the cruise for the last couple of weeks, it is good to be home sweet home! I missed my room and all of my toys. I was so excited to get back home last night that I decided to perform lots of new tricks today! Here are some updates to usher in 2005!
* I am exactly 7 1/2 months old
* I weigh 19 pounds 12 ounces
* I have been such a good sleeper - a 2 hour nap in the morning (2 hours after I wake up), and a 1 hour nap in the afternoon around 3 or 4 and I go to bed around 8 pm ish (plus or minus 45 minutes) and only get up once a night now! I usually wake up around 7 or 8 am so Mom and Dad get some good sleep nowadays.
* I LOVE to play modified Hide and Seek - I call it the "Where's Jamie?" game. I wait for Mom or Dad to say "Where's Jamie?" - then I slowly and sneekily show my smiling face until they see me, and then I quickly bury my head again (usually into a body part of theirs) so they can't find me. Then we repeat... over and over again. It is just as fun every time! Pictures above.
* I have decided to start eating solid food! Once Mom and Dad figured out to stop feeding me that rice cereal, jar pureed crap, I rewarded them by opening my mounth for the first time ever at the dinner table! They feed me Cheerios, baked potato, teething crackers, yogurt, cantelope, banana, and indirectly ice cream and chocolate since Mom eats lots of those! It is so fun to sit in my high chair with the grown ups every night and eat the same things they do!
* I roll over all ways nowadays and am just beginning to be able to get to my butt from my belly.
* I pull up to standing on everything possible!
* I LOVE to blow bubbles with my own mouth - I make funny noises when I do it.
* I love the "Where's Jamie?" game, but even more I love CHASE! Dad or Mom runs around the house with me while the other one chases us - I am sure I get so excited that I pee. I definitely squeal... loudly! See picture above.

<< Home