Glamma's Weekend Getaway!
What a great weeeknd! I got to play with Glamma and Grandpa in Atherton all weekend. Mom put me to bed Friday night after a scrumptious dinner that Grandpa Carzl made, and I did not see Mom and Dad until Sunday morning when I woke up! I played, I ate, I swung, I showed off, I learned to put my hands above my head, copying Grandpa Carzl, I only woke up once a night, I was great! I had to make sure I was really good this weekend so that they would want to have me over for more slumber parties in the future. Mom and Dad showed up on Sunday all happy looking too - wonder what they did without me all weekend? I can't imagine really...hmmm...
Anyhoo, Mom and Dad took me to see Elsie's new place and then have brunch at Bucks with Elsie on Sunday morning - so good to see her - I miss her!

<< Home