9 Month Doc Appt., MAMA! and Showers
I had my 9 month Doctor appointment today. Here is an update for the history books:
* I am 20 pounds, 13 ounces - 75th - 90th percentile
* I am 29 inches tall - 75th -90th percentile
* I have a 43.5 cm head - 50th percentile - you know what they say about small heads?.... BIG BRAINS
* I did not get ANY shots today - hooray!
* I have 3 big bug bites on my back and shoulders and neck, but I think they will go away soon...maybe leftover from Hawaii?
* I have a bit of exema - since birth, but silly Mom has always forgotten to ask about it - behind my right knee - nothing a little lotion can't cure.
* I still have my second cold - it has been one week now - but it doesn't really bother me, except for to make me heavy breathe. I crank call Grandma and scare her.
* Speaking of calling, I like to talk or heavy breathe on the phone - and I REALLY LOVE to lick it and eat it.
* I wave a lot - even when it may not be normal to wave, but I wave nevertheless
* I clap too - I think
* I NEVER put my knees on the ground when I crawl - I prefer the more yogic downward dog method of crawling.
* I STILL put everything in my mouth
* I LOVE the swings at the playground - it makes me laugh every time I go in them.
* I LOVE going to Gymboree - we joined for 3 months - I especially like PlayGym and the slides and balls.
* I stand up ALL THE TIME
* I like my Baby Einstein videos - the Mozart and Shapes ones. The Shakespeare one is dumb.
* If Mom spins me around, I shake my head - I love it.
* I am a much better eater now - I eat most everything Mom and Dad eat - eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, lasagne, papaya, avacado, wheat bread, string cheese, veggies, but my very favorite is Tapioca pudding! I have been eating 2 meals a day, but now, I am going to get 3!
* I love going on walks in my stroller
* I HATE getting in my car seat
* I still take a 2 hr nap every day - but just one
* I wake up only once a night usually
* I cry when Mom and Dad leave the room nowadays - but I am very easily distractable in general - just give me a toy or do something silly. Its not hard people.
* I say MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM lots now - Mom gets all excited for some reason.
* I take showers half of the week now - I have graduated from the bath. I love having the warm shower on my back while Mom or Dad holds me. Ahhhhhhhhh.
* Life is still good...

<< Home