I'm Sick - My first Fever and Second Cold - and I was Abandoned!
I think I need to go back to Hawaii - the second I left Paradise on Monday, I got sick. My first fever - 101 degrees for 2-3 days (98 under the armpit is normal - we don't do rectal - no no no - thank God.) I also have a rash that I just developed today - Friday - the last day of my fever. The doc is not concerned, so I am not either, but I am super cranky and not sleeping well and not eating well and I even lost weight - half a pound or so - for the first time. Being sick sucks. So, what do Mom and Dad do to help me? Go away for their first weekend away - to Yountville - and leave me. Thanks a lot.

<< Home