9 months - First weekend Away; I Wave! & 4th Tooth
I'm 9 months old today - Saturday - hooray - I have kicked my fever of last week and am almost rid of the rash on my face and neck and am starting to feel a bit better. I am even feeling well enough today to forgive my parents for deserting me on my sick weekend.... I am having a better time with Christi anyway. I slept poorly in protest on Night 1, but I was much better Night 2.
Of our 48 hour weekend trip, (we were all in the same hotel), I only saw Mom for a total of 2 hours the entire weekend - it MUST have been the torrential rains keeping her from coming over to me and Christi's room. I'm sure she would have visited MUCH more if it wasn't for the weather...
Christi and I had fun - we watched Baby Einstein videos and read Goodnight Moon and played with all my toys and went on a car ride in the rain, and waved to everyone at breakfast both mornings (see me mid wave above) - I love to be the greeter wherever I go. I also got my 4th tooth this weekend - also on the bottom next to my front two. Mom & Dad & Christi gave me my own toothbrush to celebrate.

<< Home