The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm 11 Months! Walking, First Shoes, 2 more Teeth, "Hat", Head and Ears, Mr. Bear, My first Seder, Cry It Out





This was a big week! Here are some brief updates:
* I turned 11 months old
* I weigh 22 pounds
* I have just gotten my 7th and 8th teeth - on the top - just coming in
* "Hat" was my first word
* I know where my head and ears are - I hit them and tug on them when someone asks me where they are.
* I am obsessed with faces in general, especially sticking my fingers in mom's eyes while she feeds me, sticking my fingers in Grandma's ears while she holds me and sticking my fingers in Dad's mouth all the time! (see picture above)
* I walk as my MAIN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION - I love to do it. Crawling sucks.
* Aunt Meg bought me my first pair of REAL SHOES - Preschoolians Size 20 - red Mary Jane esque - I love them. Thank you Aunt Meg!
* I LOVE Mr. Bear - I love him so much that I grab him and throw him on the floor and roll around on top of him - I love him. I love to go to bed with him too now. He is the first non living object that I have especially loved.
* I had my first Passover Seder at Glamma's house. I did my part - Dad taped a sign to me that said, "Why on this day and not on any other." I also found the hidden matzoh and ate it.
* I am a good little eater now - light breakfast and lunch, but I pack it in at dinner - I even like vegetables - Dad's genes I am sure (see photo above - me and my eggplant!)
* I love to be thrown up in the air - and then, caught of course - I laugh hysterically as all onlookers gasp at my hang time! (see picture above - watch the ceiling Dad!)
* Mom and Dad have just started me on this new crappy "Cry It Out" program - more details on this later after this crappy bootcamp is over.