Work it Baby Work it!
/
/
/
/
/
So, I had a professional photo shoot this week - to mark my very important 10.5 month birthday. I decided to go with a mostly serious, pensive look for most of my photos, though I did flash my pearly whites a few times. I got to choose my favorite outfits for the shoot, so I picked the following: Diaper only (I love to be naked), My new Raider cheerleader outfit that my great grandparents gave me (look out Raiderettes), my white fancy lacy dress that Grandma and Grandpa brought me from Italy (I look so angelic in this - little did the photographer know!), Jeans and a Tshirt (classic, never dated) and ... my swimsuit. What photo shoot is complete with the swimsuit shots? Anyway, here are some of the pix above - have your people call my people if you are interested in booking me for any additional "Cute Baby Modeling" shoots.

<< Home