Kurtzig Christmas Vacation - look out Chevy Chase!
In the spirit of my second Christmas Season, we copied a tradition from one of Mom and Dad's favorite movies - CHRISTMAS VACATION! We went to the mountains and cut down our own Christmas tree! Not only did we get to look for our perfect tree, but we also got to ride on the train, run around the tree fields, drink apple cider, and see ........... SANTA!!!!! I love him because Mom says he is the one who brings me presents if I am good. I love presents! It was all soooo fun... for the first hour..... until Mom kept vetoing all of the trees that Dad and I picked. We finally overruled her - 2 against 1 - and Dad just sawed down a tree and plopped it on the car. Mom was mad, but she got over it, because she needs to be nice and not naughty, or else Santa will put coals in her socks, Daddy says.
Here is Mommy before she was mad...
Here are Daddy and I on the train talking to Santa...
Here I am running around everywhere trying to find our perfect tree...
We found it...The perfect tree!...

<< Home