Cow by Day, Playboy Bunny by Night
Mom tried to squeeze me into my LAST YEAR'S cow outfit for today's Chestnut Street Halloween Parade - what was she thinking? She must have had too much chocolate. Not only did she cut off the cows legs and feet, but the elastic was so tight around my legs, that it left a mark for HOURS afterwards. She owes me a leg massage big time!
At least, she remedied the situation for our big night time celebrating on Caldeonia Street. I think if they would have had a family costume contest tonight, we would have come in second place. I think the family of INCREDIBLES might have won, but HUGH HEFNER (Dad) and his BUNNIES (Mom and I) would have been second I'm pretty sure.
Anyway, trick or treating was fun - Mom let me have 2 entire CRUNCH candy bars today - I was amazed - she is a little off lately. Dad coached me to get all the orange wrapper candies when I was trick or treating... not sure why - something about Reese?

<< Home