Fleet Week!
Though I went to Fleet Week last year, Mom says I slept through the entire thing, but I swear this year's Fleet Week weekend may be my earliest memory?! It was such an exciting weekend. Where do I begin?...
* The Blue Angel planes have been flying over my house all week practicing. They are so fast and loud. Grandma taught me to cover my ears when they get so loud. I saw them 4 days in a row!
* Daddy took me to the Blue Angel fair where I got to ..... (sit down family and friends)......BUNGEE JUMP! Glad Mom was not there - she never would have let me do it. Dad rules. Dad also let me play inside real military tanks at the Expo - it was so fun.
* Mommy and Daddy took me to the Clement Street Fair too where I got to ride my first real live horse! I have been on fake ones tons of times now, but never a real live naying, pooping horse.
* Monday was a holiday too - Columbus Day - and Mommy took me to the beach with my best friend, Elsie. We ran in the ocean, played in the sand, ate each other's snacks, played with dogs and laughed in the sunshine.
This was my best 3 day weekend yet!

<< Home