The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Friday, August 12, 2005

Bathing Beauties



Another "zooper" day (pun intended)- Mom took me to the zoo where we met one of my BFF's Elsie and her mom. We went on the merry go round - I am not 100% sure of the up and down and spinning thing - all at once, so I just hold on really tight to mom's shirt and hair. We went on the steam train too - I love it - and I Choo Choo my little arm up and down the whole time. We also saw the waddling penguins today - Mom and Dad copy the way they walk and I laugh hysterically - they look soooooo silly! Anyway, post zoo was even better because I got to have a slumber party at Elsie's house! We even got to take our first bath together - see us bathing beauties above. The next morning, Elsie took me on a walk in her neighborhood and we fed horsies - we gave them carrots. I also picked their nose - it was a thrill!