The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm 13 Lucky Months!





I point at everything - but I'm not rude
I love to pet, look at and ride animals - especially my Grandpa!
I say "Ba," "Da," "Ma," "Pa," and "Shhhhh" repeatedly
I can say Ball and Shoe and Baby - the first 2 letters that is:), but I can say "Bye Bye" - all of it!
I hum - in high pitches too - look out Celine!
I walk backwards - when I am being shy especially
I sit in laps lots - to watch videos and read books
I love the piano and Grandma's Bose headsets - they fit me perfectly don't ya think?
I LOVE it when the dragon sticks out his tongue on my Baby Einstein video - I love to copy him and stick out my tongue all the time now (see above) - I'm practicing to be a rock star!
I go up and down small steps with NO HELP and NO HANDS - I'm so strong
I hang like a monkey from the rings at my gymnastics class - with no help!
I can go down slides on my bottom by myself - but I like to climb up the stairs even more.
I don't like the hair dryer - never seen one before
I know how to wash my hands - good skill since I am always playing with other people's things.
I can sign Airplane - Grandma Leslie would be proud