I LOVE my NEW Music Class
Mom signed me up for MUSIC Together at the Bay Area Discovery Museum and I love it. I get to hear fun music (especially the "Hello Everybody" song where we tap on our legs), I get to dance (I stand in one place and bend my knees repeatedly - all to the beat of course), I get to see Soli (she's in my class too), I get to pound on the drums (my favorite instrument), I get to put the drumsticks in my mouth and run around (much to the horror of the other moms in class), I get to sit in Teacher Stacy's lap (Mom gets jealous), I get to play dress up during the scarf song (I pretend I am Superwoman with my cape), I get to play with lots of kids (and pull their full heads of hair as well), I get to weave in and out of all of the sitting parents (such a fun obstacle course), I get to search the floor for other people's belongings and lick them (shoes, cameras, etc), I get to play with the blue rhythm sticks (Boy do I have rhythm), I get to play with the jingle bell bracelets (and put every single bell in my mouth to test the quality of the instrument), I get to run around with reckless abandon to the far corners of the huge room and .... be free.

<< Home