The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

14 Months: Swimming, Splinter, Nose Blowing, Molars



Here are my 14 month updates:
* I love the swimming pool - especially diving off the edge - I can't wait to show my Uncle Ken and Aunt Meg what a fish I am!
* I love to say "Bye Bye Daddy" and "Night Night Daddy"
* I love to pull fingers:) ... and lead the finger owner where I want them - I show them neat stuff
* I love to eat spaghetti, except when it is hot and then I say "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaa" and spit it out.
* I LOVE to fake blow my nose - I can go through an entire Kleenex box and fake blow on every single one. I even shake my head and lean over like Daddy does when he blows.
* I can get on and off my rocking tiger all by myself
* I love the zoo - I say "ZZZZZZZ" every time we arrive and I can tell where we are when we get to the parking area
* I can feed myself yogurt with a spoon - it is not a clean event, but I can do it.
* I LOVE to chew on my own fingers since I am getting all 4 of my molars at the same time! But I really love it when mommy rubs my gums
* I got my first splinters, but I was so brave and did not cry one minute while Mom and Dad took them all out.
* I love to dance - I especially love to lift my left leg repeatedly when music comes on.
* I love to clap my feet - not just my hands - see above.
* I love to mimic mommy when she says things.
* At the moment, the funniest things in the world are when Daddy jumps up and down like a frog and when Mommy tries to drink my toys out of a cup. I laugh hysterically - they are such nuts.
* I sleep like a champ
* I am so happy!