Me and My Animals
My Hippo had a Runny Nose...
This is Alex from Madagascar - one of my favorite movies...
Saying Hi to my very Stinky Rhino - My favorite animal ...
I love to Copy the Mingoes!...
Kissing the Elephants for my Great Grandma...
I love animals. I talk about them as I am falling asleep. I say hello to them when I wake up. I dream about them. I only like movies and TV shows with animals in them. I love my stuffed animals. I talk to them and kiss them every day. I sleep with my dog, Sniffer, every night. I sit with my dog, Blue and my lions, Simba and Alex, every morning. I love my animals. I just got a pink "mingo" and I love it too. I love going to the zoo so I can see all my favorite animals at once!

<< Home