2 Yr Update
Above: Even though I am all grown up now, I still think Peekaboo is a fun game.
Above: Spinning on my Stool in my tutu and ballet slippers - singing - I am a great multi-tasker now that I am TWO!
* I weigh 28 pounds 10 ounces - 75th percentile
* I am 34.5 inches tall - 75th percentile
* I have a size 7 1/2 foot which means I wear a size 8 (size 24) shoe! And a size 9 in ballet slippers - just call me BIG FOOT!
* I love movies - especially Madagascar and Lion King
* I love TV - especially Blue's Clues and Little Einsteins
* I love my ballet slippers and tutu - I am starting ballet next week!
* I love to dance and sing - especially Hakuna Matata
* I talk ALL the time now - I especially like to name everyone's body parts
* I love to name all of animals and dolls and I NEVER forget the names that I give them; i.e. Hip the cow, Tony, my new princess doll, Barry, my puppet whale, Manny, my flamingo, and all of my dogs - Sniffer, Blue, Button, Whiskers and Jude.
* I love to tell ONCE UPON A TIME stories. (I will make a book of my creations one day.)
* I still love Sniffer, my orange dog, but I can fall asleep without him now
* I love to eat meals in my playhouse
* I love to run around with reckless abandon and yell at the top of my vibrating lungs
* I love to go to my Little Learners Zoo class and touch the animals with the back of my hand
* I love to go to the zoo, the Little Gym, the Discovery Museum and music class
* I love to play with Remy, my 6 yr old next door neighbor
* I love to play Hide and Seek
* I love to do art and draw pictures - usually of Alex or Simba
* I love to re-enact the opening scene of Lion King and the Circle of Life
* I love getting "soft" on my back and on the palms of my hands

<< Home