The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Friday, April 28, 2006

My Cousin's Wedding



Da da dada....

Today was a big day - not only for my beautiful cousin, Natalie, but also for me! She chose me me me as her flower girl - such an honor. I was so excited. Mom and I had been practicing my big walk down the aisle all week! I was ready - I knew just how to hold the flowers, just how to walk the straight line, just how to smile while I was doing it, just how to take my sweet time and savor the simple walk..........

UNTIL.....

We got to the gorgeous wedding venue iin LA and saw the rocky, uneven stairs that I was to walk down as part of the aisle. I had a small panic attack, but then quickly recovered when Mom said she would walk with me. Phew. I did not want to be the one falling at Nat's wedding - no siree.

Anywho, I did great. I forgot to sprinkle petals, but I sure held them well and I smiled and did not fall. Most importantly, Cousin Natalie said I did great and she looked so beautiful and happy. It was a success.

ME under the wedding canopy - modeling...



Me with Mom Mid AISLE WALK...




I Needed a Drink after my big Debut!



Me and My Mom and GG and Auntie at the party