Happy Fa Day!
Daddy reading me my new Daddy and Me Book
Today is a very special day - it is my Dad's Day! Mom and I planned all kinds of special treats for him today - we let him sleep in (Dad said this was his favorite gift:), we booked him a massage, we gave him the afternoon off, we got him some DADDY and ME books, we painted him lots of pictures for his new office, we got him PJs with his very own name on them - DADDY - and we took him out to a yummy healthy dinner at Cafe Gratitude (I don't know what that word is, but Mom says we have lots of this word for Dad). He said it was the perfect day. He said he would not be a daddy without me so he thanked me and hugged me. I felt so special. I love you, Dad.

<< Home