Happy Papa's Day!
After my first swim class today, Mom, Dad and I raced straight to Pier 39 to meet up with Papa and Mimi and Mark. We had so much fun - it was the most perfectly sunny day too! We went to the Acquarium and saw leopard sharks and touched manta rays and starfish and sea cucumber. The starfish was rough but the sea cucumber was so soft and slimy. I even spotted Nimo and Dorey in the tanks too - even though they were trying to hide from Bruce (the shark) - I still found them. After the acquarium, we went to see the Sea Lions and eat lunch. I got to sit between Mimi and the Sea Lions - the perfect position! Mimi and I were tickling and telling funny stories - she cracks me up. Then we went on the merry go round and had a family air hockey tournament at the arcade. Daddy won (he promised to teach me one day). Papa was a close second. Uncle Mark stunk.
Inside the shark tank...
Touching the starfish...
Cracking up with Mimi...

<< Home