My First Day of School!
Me and Dad on my first day of school...Dad came for the big "DROP OFF" - which was uneventful and 5 minutes!
I LOVE the monkey bars!
Today was my first day of school - it was soooo fun! I was so ready to go too - Mom's been talking about it forever! I've been reading all about Periwinkle and Blue's first day of school now for weeks and it is FINALLY MY TURN to go! My teacher is not Miss Marigold, but it is still super fun. I go from 9 - 1 and I basically get to play with 11 other friends all day! We do outside play twice, music, circle time, indoor play and snack/lunch too - it is so fun! My teachers are Michelle and Rebecca and Diana. My favorite things are to play in the big outdoor playhouse, hang from the monkey bars, climb up everything...backwards!, and play dress up with the Mardis Gras necklaces and high heel shoes. I even got Daddy to put some on this morning (see above)!

<< Home