The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Saturday, August 19, 2006

27 Months



First, I'd like to report that I can almost count this high these days!

Here are some updates:

* I love to talk - I am a clear enunciator and very good at giving people directions. I am qualified to be an ESL teacher or a military officer.

* I love all things ballerina and Blue - my 2 favorite dress up outfits

* I love Tim Cain and "Make a Wish Island". Whenever his songs come on, I say, "That's my favorite!" His legs don't work and he sits in a moving chair and he makes me laugh and I love his music.

* I love to read books - I always say "ONE MORE" no matter how many we have read.

* I have my own band, it is called "JAYMA" - we jam and do gigs most nights, if the neighbors are lucky. I am the drummer and the singer and the trumpeter and the harmonica player and sometimes I freestyle with other instruments too.

* When I am tired or cranky, it is especially fun to hurl myself on the ground and lay flat out on my side and cry.

* Mom gives me time outs when I am not nice and makes me sit on the "Naughty Stair" for 2 minutes before I have to say I am sorry. Someone has been watching too much Super Nanny! Although I must admit that she does get the apology out of me. I have to go there if I hit, throw things or do something Mom says not to. I had to go there 3 times in one day once, but I don't mind it so much because there is a nice view from the stair.

* Speaking of TV, I know ALL of the Little Einstein episodes - my favorites are Rocket Safari and Knock on Wood.

* I fancy myself a bit bilingual - I love to shout FORTISSIMO when I want to be loud!

* I am fantastic at pretend games - especially pretending to be animals doing different things - like a Nile Crocodile doing ballet for example.

* I love to say "Go for It."

* I am only afraid of rattlesnakes, and sometimes sharks, but not nice ones like Bruce.

* I love to sing songs - My renditions of Twinkle Twinkle, the ABCs and Under the Sea are really quite stirring.

* I love to go to the Zoo, the Discovery Museum, Pier 39, the Acquarium and parks.

* I am excited about starting school too - in 2 weeks!