Happy 4th of July!
The Day Started with a BANG (of the Cal drum)....
Jacques's Tank squishing the cars (a BMW and Mercedes I might add)...
Mom and I in front of the pancake car...
Daddy teaching me about the mechanics of a rocket launcher...
Me in my mini Sherman...
I am sure that I had the MOST EXCITING and WEIRDEST 4th of JULY ever!
We started the day with Dad (I was on his shoulders) running down our Sausalito street as fast as I have ever seen him run (actually, the ONLY time I have ever seen him run) so that he could show me something called the "CAL BAND"! I asked Dad about this CAL thing and Dad said it was the best place on Earth. Mom rolled her eyes - maybe the heat of the day was getting to her.
Then, we drove to Portola Valley to go to a CRAZY party - it was better than a Puffy Party! You will not believe this, but here goes: We watched people blow up cars with rocket launchers, and then we watched tanks with waving ladies squish the blown up cars flat like a pancake, and then we went to see the museum of all the tanks where they even had a little one for me to ride in, and then we hit pinatas and chased after candy and whistles, and then we went on a mini choo choo train all around the property and then we danced and sang and watched fireworks and then ........
(This is Mom: Then Jamie fell fast asleep.)

<< Home