The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ballet




I love Ballet! I have 2 tutus - one purple one with tulle that is all one piece and one pink one that is like Teacher Matricias. I wear the pink tutu with my pink leotard. I also have tights but I have not been wearing those yet - it is too hot. I LOVE wearing my ballet shoes. Mommy does not have any - just Me. I am especially good at twirling with my arms above my head and at running and jumping over the ribbon. I also really like playing with balls at the beginning of ballet class - I always get the pink one - and we rolly poly on them on our bellies, we play drums on them, we sit and bounce on them and we put them between our knees and walk with them - that one always makes Mom laugh! We also pretend to be waves and animals and flowers and everything - I am really good at pretending to be a giraffe and a cat (see above). I also LOVE dancing with my partner, Arabella. We are friends and she is teaching me Italian. Ciao!