Wine Country Family Fun!
After I worked my magic in Napa with Mom and Dad, we all had a fun family day! We went to Brix for breakfast (Yummy!) and then we played hide and seek in the vineyards (shhh - don't tell) and then we went to Train Town in Sonoma where I had so much fun that I don't even know where to begin! Let's see - we all rode on the choo choo and I got a conductor hat - a PINK ONE! I rode on my first ever big girl dragon roller coaster (I'm still not sure if I liked it or not, though Mom says I am destined to like rolly coasters if I am a Mulholland). I went on my first ever really huge ferris wheel - it felt like I was on the tip top of Pride Rock because Mom and I were up so high. I rode on a big girl airplane ride ALL BY MYSELF and we were flying super fast and I was so brave and I laughed the whole flight - Mimi would be proud! We had so much fun in the sun. Mom and Dad had fun too - must have been something in that grape juice they were drinking all day.

<< Home