31 Months - Almost Christmas Update
Papa and the know it all:) - (that's me)
* I know a lot these days - like that fish have gills and humans have lungs...that bees make honey and whales eat plankton...that octopus have tentacles and jellyfish have stinging tentacles...that spotted eagle rays eat squid and don't sting...that capybara at the zoo stink...that Hippo is spelled H-I-P-P-O (I also know how to spell HI, MOM, DAD and ZOO)... I know that racoons and bats and owls are nocturnal... I know that bats and possums and 3 toed sloths hang upside down without falling... I know that penguins, panda bears and dalmatians are all black and white... I know that dinosaurs and wooly mammoths are extinct... I know that kangaroos and possums and wombats and koala bears are marsupials... I know tons more too - more later....
* I love to play the "decorate" game - driving around town looking for decorations and then shouting it out first - I usually win or tie. Dad never wins - its not in his genes.
* I LOVE to sing Christmas songs - especially Frosty and Rudolph. My teachers at school ask me the words when they forget.
* My car is even dressed up like a reindeer this year - Goldie looks very cute.
* I suddenly love Dora - maybe it is a phase.
* I would not be able to live without roller skates this Christams. I have been dreaming about them for a month now and would have a hard time forgiving Santa if he did not find a way to bring some to me. I have been a REALLY good girl this year.
* I still love to march in and lead my band - JAMA (pronounced JAY-MA) for those of you who have not seen one of my shows.
* I love playing with Uncie Mark's super old train table - its almost as old as Mom is (that's 34 - shhhhh! I know she is 34 - I say it all the time - she just rolls her eyeballs at me and says shhh - maybe she does not like that #).
* I LOVE to sing Ariel's "Part of that World" song and also Aladdin's "Whole New World" song. Mom and I sing it together in the car really loudly - we are good.
* I LOVE puzzles and I'm really good at them too!

<< Home