Dr. Adi check-up
I had my appointment with Dr. Adi today - I missed him. He likes me. He was on vacation for a really long time in some place called the Middle West or was it East? I forget. I will look it up - that is what I do these days on the rare occasion when I don't know something. Anywho, here's the lowdown:
I am 36.25 inches tall - THIS is GREAT NEWS - 36 inches is the cutoff for many roller coaster rides!! (50th %)
I weigh 34 pounds - THIS is also GREAT NEWS - I can still eat my bacon - my weight gain has finally slowed a bit. I was 33 1/2 pounds in November.
I got my annual blood draw (haven't had one since the tons that I had last January) and I watched the whole thing, was fascinated and did not shed a single tear. Dad took me - I thought he was going to faint - he usually does. Mom was so proud of both of us when we got home.
My A1C is 6.1% - OK - too low really - Dr. Adi had words with Mom and she will do better because she loves me. We are aiming for 6.5-7% next time.

<< Home