ER
I had to go to the ER tonight - I don't really remember much about it other than I threw up all the way over there in Goldie, my Volvo. I certainly remember what came before the ER - throwing up twice at home and lots of owwies in my ear. Mom and Dad could not get the ear pain to go away no matter how many kisses they gave it. It did not work. They tried to give me Tylenol but I threw that up. I was miserable and did not sleep a wink all night long. Mom and Dad threw in the towel and took me to the ER at 4 am. Thank goodness I do not remember the UP THE REAR medicine I was given at the hospital and thank goodness I was asleep by 6:30 am. I was home in Mom and Dad's bed by 7:30 am and then awake again at 11 am or so. I felt so refreshed then - not sure what Mom's problem was - she looked like poop. I decided that Mom needed a movie day today too - so we watched Lighting McQueen and Ice Age - over and over - all day long. Mom says I feel better because of something called an ANTIOBIOTIC (amoxicilan - 10 days) that I started today (My first REAL ANTIBIOTIC), but I think it is mom's bed, warm baths and the movies that healed me.

<< Home