Papa Hemorrhaged
Today was a very bad day. I've only had a few of those in my life and today was one of them. Mom went to see Papa today in the hospital and he hemorrhaged. I'm not sure what that means exactly but it involves lots of blood blocking his breathing and it was not good. Mom was very upset and worried today. Mark, Mimi, Mom and Dad all spent the weekend with Papa by his bed while he rested and recovered after this yucky thing. I am not allowed to go into the ICU where he has been, but I send love and pictures and kisses with mom every time she goes. All weekend, we talked to him gently and gave him head and foot massages. All weekend, we told him we would be with him every step of the way. All weekend, we told him we love him so much while he was sleeping. I am sure he heard us.

<< Home