The Lives of Jamie and Kelly

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Aloha Papa

When I woke up this morning in Hawaii, I saw the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Papa must have known this was a special day. We are setting his ashes free today. He must like the place we picked for him. We scattered them near his own Dad's and also near Mimi and Papa's condo so they can always be near. We went on the biggest tugboat I have ever seen, I got to sit in the Captain's chair and steer even! It was such a thrill - Papa would have been proud of me. Kahu Solomon came with us for our private family ceremony - It was the most beautiful day I have ever seen.

Fight on. Imua. Aloha Papa.

The most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen...



Me at the helm of the tug...



Scattering...



Flowers and leis for Papa - they always return to shore



Papa's Pride and Joy - Uncle Mark...


Papa's Family...