Picnic with Dr. Adi
Today was sooo fun. I went to my friend's birthday party in the early morning and then went to a fun picnic with Dr. Adi (my endocrinologist because I have a pancreas that does not work as well as it should) and his friends. It was a really fun party. They had a ...... get this...... jumpy castle with WATERSLIDES. Does it get any more fun that this? I stripped to my undies (or underpants as my dad likes to say) and played all day. Mom even went in the slide/jumpy with all her clothes on - what, is she nuts? Dr. Adi called Mom the next morning and said that I was an inspiration to so many of the people at the party. I am not sure what that means, but I think it is good because Mom gave me a big hug afterwards. I like being an inspiration.

<< Home