Soli and Jude... and Reza
After Elsie's Bday party, we sped across one of the longest bridges in the world - the San Mateo Bridge (Daddy taught us that it was the longest brige in the world when it was built in the 1970s) and headed over to visit Soli and Jude and Family. Baby Reza is a month old now but he was not feeling as well as he should today. Soli taught me a bunch of good new games like "Mommy Wolf, what time is it?" and I taught her "Duck Duck Dinosaur". We did art and stamped ourselves with permanent ink and played the drums very loudly. We also got to watch a little bit of one of my favorite shows - Little Einsteins - my current favorite episode is "The Glass Slipper Ball" - I want to go to one of those one day.
Here are my friends and I chillin' on Soli and Jude's couch. I wonder what is shocking Baby Jude so much? Has he not seen undies before?:) I blame my mom 100% for the camera angle.

<< Home