Ice Skating with my Endos!
Mom and I had a great day today (though it started out a little rocky). We did one of her favorite things - we went ice skating with our doctor friends! Once I stopped crying because Mom forgot my gloves but said she'd get me some new gloves when we arrived at the rink, I was in a better mood. But only for a minute, because I cried again when Mom said we could get BLUE gloves at the rink and when we got there, they did not have any blue. After I settled for green, I was feeling calm until Mom was too slow at getting my skates on and getting on the ice. Then after some deep breathing I felt a little better, but not for long.... my friends were late and I was so sad about that so I had to cry again. Then I was so happy when my friends got there, but not once I realized how much better they were at skating than I was. Mom tried to console me and remind me that they were 5 years old, but it really did not help and I had to cry again. Then, I felt excited when mom and I started skating around with the cones - she taught me how to push them, but then I really cried when the skating guard said I could not do that anymore because it was too dangerous on such a crowded session. After much talking, Mom managed to convince them that they should let us use it so I was happy for a minute - and then it was over and it was time for the Zamboni to come out. AFTER SKATING, we had so much fun - we went to the playground with my friend Sarah and her dad for a LOOOOOONG time and I was filthy and sweaty and happy. Then, mom and I went to the ZEUM and then we went out to dinner and then I ......... (night night)

<< Home