I am Hilarious!
My mom always tells me I am hilarious. I tell her that I am sometimes and sometimes I am not. Anyway, here are some of my recent comments that have made my mom LOL and sometimes cry....
* After watching a Celine Dion and Josh Groban duet on TV, I asked, "Did they get a golden ticket?" (Mom and I watch a lot of American Idol where the winning audtioners get a golden ticket!)
* I am learning to jump off of the swings at the playground and when I fall in the tan bark, I say, "It feels like accupuncture!" (Mom takes me to her monthly accupuncture appointments and I get to take our her needles every time!)
* When my pants are down, I like to say, "My butt is bald!"
* To all passers by and strangers on the street, "Do you wanna know why my mom's belly is so big? The tadpole sperm swam to the egg and fertilized it. That's the reproductive system."
* I invented another new character this week (aside from RESCUE READER - see Halloween) - HULA BUTTERFLY BRIDE - I fly around and put love in people's hearts. See my debut photo above.

<< Home